About the Journal
Journal of Natural Remedies
- Editor : Editor
- Online ISSN : 2320-3358
- Frequency : Quarterly
- Published since : 2001
Aims and Scope
The Journal of Natural Remedies is dedicated to Medicinal Plant Research. The Journal aims to provide research scholars around the world with unlimited access to the latest advances in this field. The journal is open access. The journal primarily focuses to publish research work in the area of Phytopharmacology and clinical reports of herbal drugs.
- Phytochemistry - Chemicals derived from plants
- Phytopharmacology - Study of effects of Plants and their extracts
- Pharmacognosy - Medicinal drugs obtained from plants or other natural resources
- Medicinal Plant Research - Agronomy, bio-activity of plant extracts, application of soil and plant science, land management
- Herbal Drugs - Use of plants or parts of plants to treat disease and enhance well being
This is a Double -Blind Peer Reviewed Journal. All submitted Manuscripts are first subjected to Plagiarism check using CrossCheck iThenticate. The published articles will be allocated a DOI (Digital object Identifier) Number.
- Research Articles
This would contain the original Research results.
- Review Articles
Brief summary of previously published articles.
- Case Studies
In-depth and detailed examination of a subject, based on single or multiple case studies which includes quantitative evidence.
The Journal invites articles in lieu of research conducted on products derived from natural sources for application in Human as well as Animal Healthcare.